Thursday, March 22, 2012

Balsall Heath Councillors in Turmoil

I received my monthly edition of the ever excellent Balsall Heathan today. A really good local magazine, that I always enjoy reading.

I flicked to the letters page and saw the following letter:

Dear Editor,

I got a nasty shock the other day. Two of our Councillors had a very public row in my residents meeting. I spend half my time getting my neighbours to be nice and not back-bite. So, this came across as setting a really bad example. Can our Councillors please get on and support us?

Yours ever,
Anonymous
Kinver Croft

I would normally ignore such letters, since all local Councillors will have a bad day. However, in light of the embarrassing scene by two of the Sparkbrook Ward Councillors (Balsall Heath is in Sparkbrook Ward) see http://martinmullaney.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/birmingham-city-councillor-turns-up.html

I do wander if things are falling apart politically between the Sparkbrook Ward Labour Councillors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home